Artist: Your name here!, 2018-11-15
Link to your gallery!
|Space (H, W, L)
||60m, 54m, 110m
|Measure (H, W, L)
||40m, 34m, 100m
|Encumbrance (SA: 200%)
|Health (Life Pnts)
Movement per turn
Below is how far a Hydra can move in 1 turn (4 seconds).
Physical Threat Range
The distance from the Hydra body to the target from the side closest to the target.
- Carnivore - This diet must contain mostly meat.
- Bite: +53 piercing melee damage
- Claws: +32 slashing melee damage, Bonus, Skill Tree[Climbing]: +5, Reduction, Skill Tree[All Weapon Skills]: -2
- Gaping Maw
- Growth Size Category Increases: +10, Starting Size: +5
- Level Limit (Level Limit) Max Level: +50
- Long Neck Space: +5
- Polycephaly Additional Heads: +5, Synchronized: +5
- Racial Levels Racial Levels: +50
- Regeneration Health Points: +1
- Tail, Damage (Bludgeoning) Attack: +6, Damage: +15
- Vulnerability (Fire)
- Racial, Brute
The Hydra is a massive-sized horror with five heads like those of a horned lizard. Each head is filled with pointed teeth. The heads are attached to the main body by a long neck. The body is very broad with thick widely spaced forelimbs used to move its body around. The paws are slightly webbed and clawed. The rest of the body tappers into a tail and the entire creature is covered heavy scale plates
A Hydra is a busy creature for being so large. It wanders its territory in search of food and will attack almost anything on sight. They very rarely interact with one another except to breed and raise their young.
Hydras do not have any leadership.
The Hydra is a terror that lives in the deep tropical marshes of the world and is encountered in one of two ways. It will either charge at the target when stumbled upon or it will bury itself in the path the target is heading if it becomes aware of the target first.
2 Breeding Pair
A Hydra can not be trained.