Artist: Your name here!, 2019-08-24
Link to your gallery!
|Space (H, W, L)
||213cm, 140cm, 115cm
|Measure (H, W, L)
||170cm, 55cm, 30cm
|Encumbrance (SA: 62.5%)
|Health (Life Pnts)
Movement per turn
Below is how far a Harpy can move in 1 turn (4 seconds).
Turning in Air
Physical Threat Range
The distance from the Harpy body to the target from the side closest to the target.
- Scavenger - This diet is mainly of carrion. Carrion differs from meat in that decomposition has already begun and can be unhealthy for carnivores
- Carnivore - This diet must contain mostly meat.
- Bite: +25 piercing melee damage
- Claws: +26 slashing melee damage, Reduction, Coordination: -8, Reduction, Skill Tree[All Weapon Skills]: -20, Reduction, Skill Tree[Climbing]: -10
- Level Limit (Level Limit) Max Level: +80
- Racial Levels Racial Levels: +80
- Sensory (Farsight) Range: +5
- Vocal (Confusion) Area: +8, Difficulty: +4
- Racial, Scavenger
A Harpy is a hunched humanoid creature with a eagles head but the black feathers of the raven. The large eyes are either yellow or gold in color and the feathers on the back of the head form a ragged crown. The chest is muscular with the arms turning into feathered wings. Large claws located at the carpal joint allow the Harpy to hold onto its prey. The rest of the torso is feather clad with the legs turning into talons. A feathered tail extends from the lower back and fans out at the end in a triangular grouping of feathers. There are male and female Harpies, both look the same with the male being smaller.
Harpies are simple creatures with rather direct obsessive goals of obtaining food and shiny objects. With food they will attack and kill prey on sight. This is even when they are not hungry as they will eat rotting flesh. A Harpy also has an interest in shiny objects and will litter their nest with what they steal or find. Males use such objects to attract the larger females and after breeding the males are driven off from their nest. A Harpy will build their nest in high places far from most predators.
Harpies do not have any leadership. They rarely have contact with others of their kind unless breading or raising young.
Harpies hunt their prey from high above. They will generally avoid creatures larger than themselves or creatures they think that will be too dangerous to attack. Harpies also have an interest in shiny objects and will go so far as to stalk the owner and wait for an opportunity to take it.
2 to 4 Family
A Harpy can not be trained.