Surgeon (Child of Healer)
Difficulty: See Below
Save: Focus + Surgeon Levels + 1d20
Surgeon is a skill in invasive medical treatments. Surgeons must have steady hands and the ability to stand for long hours to work. Any effect a surgeon finds themselves under that affects their steadiness can not use this skill, fear or crippled for example.
- External cuts: Moderate Difficulty
- Removal of superficial foreign object: Hard Difficulty
- Repair of ligaments, muscles: Arduous Difficulty
- Internal bleeding: Extreme Difficulty
- Removal of foreign object with internal bleeding: Extreme Difficulty
- Reconstruction of shattered bones: Insane Difficulty
- Relieve pressure from head trauma: Insane Difficulty
- Repair nerve damage: Godly Difficulty
- Similar Race to one known: +1 skill difficulty (moderate becomes hard)
- Unlike Race to one known: +2 skill difficulty (moderate becomes arduous)
Skill roll is: Surgeon Levels + Focus + 1d20
Recovery time can vary and can be set by the DM.
A user can fail this roll three times before the target dies, loses ability points, power levels and/or, powers.