Remote Viewing (Child of Seer)
Difficulty: See Below
Save: See Below
Control: Remote Viewing Levels + Focus +1d20 vs Difficulty of 100 + 1 per 4 MAP
Remote Viewing allows a user to observe a location as if they were standing there. The challenge is in finding the location. The fewer people that know of the location the more difficult it is in finding it.
Remote Viewing can also be used to screen a location and/or the people within it (see below).
A base difficulty of Impossible is set for an unknown location and is changed by the following:
- reduce difficulty by 1 for every 2 people that are aware of it that are within 1 kilometer of the location
- increase difficulty by 1 for every knowledgeable person if they are aware that you are looking for it and that are within 1 kilometer of the location.
- reduce difficulty by 1 per 8 hours of actively using remote viewing to find the location to a max of +40.
- increase difficulty by 1 per 10 per kilometer distance to location.
- increase difficulty by 100 if location is in a different plane/world.
- increase difficulty by 20 per every person actively using Remote Viewing (or similar skill) to hide the location from use.